Heating and Air Questions and Answers Waynesboro, GA
At Rowell Heating and Air, we are the local choice for answers to your heating and air questions. Contact us to learn more about our HVAC repair, maintenance, and installation services.
Heating and Air Questions
How do you know when you need a new air conditioner?
As air conditioning systems age they tend to lose efficiency. If you are seeing an increase in utility bills or your AC system is over 10 years old we recommend a system replacement. At Rowell Heating and Air, we offer free system replacement estimates to help you determine the right air conditioning system for your home.
How can I reduce my AC electricity bill?
There are several ways to reduce your electricity bill with your air conditioning system:
- Invest in a smart thermostat and keep it programmed
- Have semi-annual maintenance peformed on your AC system
- Keep air filters fresh by changing them on a regular schedule
- Insulate your home
- Turn your homes temperature up by 1-2 degrees
At Rowell Heating and Air, we love to help you save money. Contact us to learn more about savings on your electricity bill.
Why is my AC running but not cooling?
If your. AC system is running but not cooling you may have a clogged or blocked condenser coil. We recommend calling a licensed HVAC professional to diagnose and repair your air conditioning issue. Don’t let a minor problem turn into a major headache, we are here to help.
How often should you maintenance your AC?
At Rowell Heating and Air, we recommend semi-annual air conditioning system service. Having maintenance performed on your AC system helps it operate efficiently, which in turn saves you money on your utility bills.
What is routine AC maintenance?
Routine AC maintenance is a service that helps increase your comfort and extend the life of your AC system. During routine maintenance we perform the following services:
- Clean Electric Heat Strips & Condenser Coil
- Clear Out Condensation Drains
- Check Indoor and also Outdoor Coils
- Review All Safety Devices
- Evaluate Refrigerant Charge
- Tighten All Electrical Connections
- Lubricate All Moving Parts
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure & Pilot
- Monitor AC and also Heating Cycles
- Measuring Voltage & Current on Motors
Learn more about our planned maintenance program.
Waynesboro, GA Heating and Air Questions
If you need answers to your heating and air questions look no further than Rowell Heating and Air. Your local Waynesboro, GA HVAC choice. Contact us for your appointment today.