At Rowell Heating and Air we are excited that our team is growing! Learn more about our current open positions below.
The position of the HVAC Service Technician, is to deliver exceptional HVAC service and maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems under the direction of Operations Management to ensure all work is performed correctly.
• Perform a thorough and accurate HVAC inspection.
• Perform all HVAC repairs and replacements to code.
• Facilitate order for all parts required for appointments and ensure preparedness for the day of service.
• Work in adherence to company safety requirements.
• Work within regulatory expectations to ensure license requirements are met. Take no action or perform work that is in violation of licensing requirements of the company or company employees.
• Ability to communicate diagnostic findings and propose (or sell) solutions to a variety of residential customers.
• Ability to effectively use mobile computing devices to capture/record diagnostic results, create estimates and job specific proposals.
• Ability to document job specific information, complete and close out work orders and receive and record customer payment when required.
• Good practical skills.
• An ability to follow technical drawings, building plans and wiring diagrams.
• An ability to work carefully, methodically and safely.
• A head for heights and willingness to work in all sorts of weather.
• A willingness to work in confined spaces
• Transport materials and tools to the job site and provide proper accounting of assigned tools.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school Diploma, GED
• Knowledge of the fundamental operational functionality of residential HVAC equipment.
• Able to troubleshoot problems with refrigerant, electrical, and duct systems on HVAC equipment.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule (including weekends on call rotation).
• Must be able to use a computer tablet, smart phone and read a map or follow GPS.
• Valid driver’s license and approved to drive by Company’s insurance carrier.
• Completion of recognized HVAC trade school or 1-2 years of applicable HVAC experience.
• Ability to safely lift 50 pounds
• Ability to safely work in confined areas
• Ability to safely work kneeling, crouching and similar positions for extended periods
• Ability to safely work in extreme temperatures
We are looking for a Heating & Air HVAC Technician – Full Benefit Package! to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
• Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
• Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
• Perform routine preventative maintenance
• Respond to emergency maintenance requests
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
• Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
• Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
We currently have job openings for a dispatcher and customer service representatives. Please review the qualifications then give us a call with any questions or apply today.